Effective Date: 6/23/2014
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.abxl.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- • What information we collect;
- • With whom it is shared;
- • How it can be corrected;
- • How it is secured;
- • How policy changes will be communicated; and
- • How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- • See what data we have about you, if any.
- • Change/correct any data we have about you.
- • Have us delete any data we have about you.
- • Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice you will be notified via email.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
- Identify the categories of personally identifiable information that the operator collects through the Web site or online service about individual consumers who use or visit its commercial web site or online service and the categories of third-party persons or entities with whom the operator may share that personally identifiable information.
- If the operator maintains a process for an individual consumer who uses or visits its commercial Web site or online service to review and request changes to any of his or her personally identifiable information that is collected through the Web site or online service, provide a description of that process.
- Identify its effective date.
- Disclose how the operator responds to Web browser "do not track" signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer's online activities over time and across third-party Web sites or online services, if the operator engages in that collection.
- Disclose whether other parties may collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer's online activities over time and across different Web sites when a consumer uses the operator's Web site or service.
- (a) Knowingly and willfully.
- (b) Negligently and materially.
22577. For the purposes of this chapter, the following definitions apply:
(a) The term "personally identifiable information" means individually identifiable information about an individual consumer collected online by the operator from that individual and maintained by the operator in an accessible form, including any of the following:
- (1) A first and last name.
- (2) A home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town.
- (3) An e-mail address.
- (4) A telephone number.
- (5) A social security number.
- (6) Any other identifier that permits the physical or online contacting of a specific individual.
- (7) Information concerning a user that the Web site or online service collects online from the user and maintains in personally identifiable form in combination with an identifier described in this subdivision.
- (4) Any other functional hyperlink that is so displayed that a reasonable person would notice it.
22579. This chapter shall become operative on July 1, 2004.